Terms & Conditions
• Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
• United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
• Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Payment can be made either in cash, credit card or by cheque made payable to Emirates College for Management & Information Technology LLC, Dubai or by bank transfer to the following details:
Bank Ajman Bank, Al Garhoud Branch, Dubai, UAE
Account Name Emirates College for Management & Information Technology LLC
Note : You need to meet any bank charges incurred for any fees paid through bank transfer etc.
Refund of tuition fees will be based on submission of withdrawal within the stipulated time frame of two weeks for a regular semester and one week for Summer semester. To request a refund in case of excess payment, the student must make an application to the Finance & Accounting Office.
Where a student is asked to withdraw ECMIT as a result of a disciplinary action, unused tuition fees will not be refunded.
“All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”
To the fullest extent permitted at law, the ECMIT is providing this website, its contents and its online payment facility on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In addition, ECMIT does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
In no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted at law, shall ECMIT nor or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this website or the information, content, or products included in the site.
This site is currently only to be used for the payment of fees to ECMIT.