Board of Governors
The main purpose of the board of governors is to hold the college in trust for the people of the UAE. Representing as it does the public’s interest and ECMIT’s mission on behalf of that public interest, the board has its purpose and responsibility in the formulation of its mission, the establishment of the policies to achieve this, and the accountability for seeing that policies are carried out.
The board has been created for the purposes of setting the direction and policies for the strategic development of ECMIT, ensuring financial viability, quality and integrity of its operations, academic programs and financial transactions. The board has the governance authority and control over the all the affairs of the college.
- Prof. Anoush Ehteshami, Director, Durham University, United Kingdom (Chair)
- Dr. Fadi Hatamleh, CEO of Fastlink Group, UAE
- Dr. Bashir M. Khadra, Consultant at the Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, Amman
- Mrs. Hamma Khalfan Ahmad Al Ghaith, CEO of Desert Group, UAE
- Mr. Majid Al Suweidi, Head of Criminal Investigation, Dubai Police, UAE