Students making changes that affect their full-time status should first check with the Manager for Administration and Business Services to determine the financial effect of such changes. A student who wishes to change his or her class schedule must fill out a Change of Schedule form that is available in the Registrar’s office, before doing so. Schedule changes from one section to another of the same course are made routinely during the first week of class, after which written permission from the faculty member and appropriate division chairperson is required for changing sections.