Emirates College for Management and Information Technology Student Council (ECMITSC)
The Student Council of Emirates College for Management and Information Technology shall work to promote the rights and the interests of the students, to develop harmonious relationships within the various groups, assist the clubs of ECMIT community, to act as a voice on matters that directly impacts the ECMIT community and to promote a positive college spirit.
The mission of the ECMITSC is to develop strategies and programs which enhance the academic and social well being of ECMIT student community.
This mission reflects the resolve of the ECMITSC to impact upon the future directions of the ECMIT Program, to provide leadership development opportunities for students, and share a responsibility for attempting to improve the quality of life within the ECMIT.
The Emirates College for Management and Information Technology Student Council aims to:
- Promotie communication among students in order to coordinate and consolidate activities of the student’s body
- Participate actively to promote and protect the interests of the student body
- Unite the voice of the students concerning matters pertaining to their welfare
- Promote understanding amongst the various cultures within the college and the community at large
- Raise finances and infrastructures for student activities
The Student Council shall operate within the laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and follow procedures established and /or adopted by ECMIT