A student who wishes to withdraw from the academic program for a semester or leave college must indicate this intent by filling out the Withdrawal form and submitting it to the Registrar’s office. If the student wishes to have a transcript showing the academic work completed up to the date of withdrawal, he or she must fill out the Transcript Request form and pay the applicable fee. Transcripts, grade reports or other official documents will be released to the student only after all financial dues have been cleared. If the student does not enroll for classes for two consecutive semesters, he or she will in due course be withdrawn from his or her selected program of study. To continue the program, the student will have to re-activate enrollment by filling out the Enrollment Re-activation form.